Veterinary Technician Resume Example
76 Main Street
Columbia, SC 87282
Telephone: (727) 872-8282
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seek a position as Veterinary Technician to give best services for patients.
I am highly talented veterinary technician with a lot of experiences in managing and organizing all activities and technical procedures related to animals healthcare.
Summary of Qualifications:
I have experienced in working as veterinary technician for more than seven years. I have extensive knowledge in rules and regulations of animal healthcare control the common diseases of animals, farm management, and livestock marketing. I am able to conduct various medical tests for animals. My knowledge in pathological and biological makes me examine disease appropriately. I have good customer services skills to communicate with customers.
Veterinary Technician, GTY Pet Healthcare, Manchester, New Hampshire, 2007 – present
- Perform various medical tests for animals and ensure that the treatment is according to regulations of animal healthcare
- Organize events related to animal healthcare
- Coordinate with other technician to perform treatment for animals
- Perform evaluation of potential problems related to health and social welfare of animals
- Give best service for customers
- Give explanation of animal healthcare for customers
Veterinary Technician, GY Animal Hospital, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2004 – 2007
- Helped in processing health inspections
- Recorded animal health histories
- Prepared regular reports to director of hospital
- Managed and restrain animals included livestock and exotic species
- Performed pathological examinations of animals
Associate Degree of Veterinary Technology, University of South Carolina, 2003